I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker telling stories for businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profits. I also teach film and media for various institutions throughout NYC and Brooklyn.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- While discussing #GoneGirl last night, @victorianegri reminded me about #Prisoners, the film from last year. You guys see it? Amazing. 8 hours ago
- RT @victorianegri: You know who's a cool person & talented filmmaker that you all should #FF? @LiamGBillingham! From twitter pal to IRL pal… 1 day ago
- I think I just saw #DeNiro from #MeanStreets on the street in #Brooklyn. Crazy. Looked exactly like him. 1 day ago
- Our flight from #savannah to #NYC this am. #iwasthere #films instagram.com/p/uicJUFLMLV/ 1 day ago
- #landed in #nyc. instagram.com/p/uiYrwfrMHA/ 1 day ago