I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker telling stories for businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profits. I also teach film and media for various institutions throughout NYC and Brooklyn.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- My work schedule will allow me to get #filmcurious this winter and spring. #didyoumissme? @MichaelDiBiasio @emilybest @helioranafilm 11 hours ago
- I subscribed to probably the coolest film magazine in the world. @BrightIdeasMag tinyurl.com/qypvrqz (link for 40% off) cc @seedandspark 23 hours ago
- RT @FinalFenwayFict: Got pulled over by cop tonight for making a Uturn. I was calm, polite, and white. He let me off without a ticket. #fer… 1 day ago
- Happy #Thanksgiving to my #FilmCurious. I miss you tuesday. @MichaelDiBiasio @emilybest @seedandspark @helioranafilm http://t.co/P5nSMR4OLx 1 day ago
- RT @RockFightFilms: Be sure to #FollowTuesday these Rock Stars. You wont regret it. @AlexJCavanaugh @LiamGBillingham @TBTayWay 1 day ago