I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker telling stories for businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profits. I also teach film and media for various institutions throughout NYC and Brooklyn.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- I just found all 523 Twitter users who don't follow me back, thanks to justunfollow.com #iosapp 2 days ago
- RT @victorianegri: Filmmaking wknd retreat grocery shopping break w/ @LiamGBillingham, @TheLeafisRed & John G. Stop & Shop victory! http://… 2 days ago
- #filmracing #process #slowmo #filmmaking #paperairplanes @theleafisred @victorianegri instagram.com/p/zp6FAqrMDc/ 3 days ago
- Happy birthday to first Twitter friend and now real life dear friend @MichaelDiBiasio. Great guy who's given me a lot. 3 days ago
- Never gets old. instagram.com/p/zoRns1rMAT/ 3 days ago