I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker telling stories for businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profits. I also teach film and media for various institutions throughout NYC and Brooklyn.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- RT @reverse_shot: Mungiu's BEYOND THE HILLS is one of the best movies of this decade. Here's an essay about its brilliant use of space http… 1 hour ago
- Here's a little montage of some of the movies that inspired @RmbrOurDays, a movie I'm supporting @seedandspark - vimeo.com/123403657 1 hour ago
- RT @Merman_Melville: Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your- MARTA THAT TOILET BETTER BE SPARKLING CLEAN OR I WILL DEPORT YOU… 1 hour ago
- #lastexit closed a while ago, and it looks like someone had breakfast there and no has been back… instagram.com/p/0s7eBjLMKD/ 22 hours ago
- Just a positive reminder of a good thing in life: someone gave @rianjohnson keys to the @starwars kingdom. It doesn't get better than that. 1 day ago