I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker telling stories for businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profits. I also teach film and media for various institutions throughout NYC and Brooklyn.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- .@kphipps3000 @scott_tobias @TashaRobinson listening to podcast abt claustrophobic films. What about 'Strange Little Cat'& Chantal Akerman? 11 hours ago
- #twinsies #capehousemovie #filmmaking #budgets #filmcurious instagram.com/p/5x6yyXrMCT/ 1 day ago
- Hey #Filmcurious, a great #filmmaker and person got his gear stolen. Help out if you can. gofundme.com/8z9sh77cw 1 day ago
- RT @Mentorless: 9 Clichéd Elements to Ban From Your First Short Film (and Second…) buff.ly/1Hu3fFk http://t.co/98JiTx64SW 1 day ago
- Hey @Mentorless, Been meaning to share my #PSA for @ecpatusa. We just crossed 200K views. Proud of it's message. youtube.com/watch?v=KllVVJ… 1 day ago