I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker telling stories for businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profits. I also teach film and media for various institutions throughout NYC and Brooklyn.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- 'You wanna stay in and watch Chinatown?' - sentences that should be said every night. 9 hours ago
- RT @IWASTHEREfilms: #FF IWT staff/instructors @annmarie_miles @liamgbillingham @NicoleWSolomon @JeanetteMSears @unclesean @frankj3210 11 hours ago
- RT @parksidefilms: Watch THE GIRLS ON LIBERTY STREET @seedandspark, On Demand @VerizonFiOS or @iTunesMovies itunes.apple.com/us/movie/the-g… 19 hours ago
- RT @parksidefilms: The only thing Sandy Hook and WDBJ and Englewood and Columbine and Virginia Tech and Charleston and Fort Hood have in co… 1 day ago
- Congrats, @kphipps3000. Can't wait to see you in the new gig. 1 day ago