I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker telling stories for businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profits. I also teach film and media for various institutions throughout NYC and Brooklyn.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- Seriously, it's terrifying. The owner said 'don't go into the basement.' 3 hours ago
- Upstate. In an old house with a group of people. Waiting for one of us to get murdered. 3 hours ago
- I don't joke around. #coffee @ycurielmontoya. instagram.com/p/8nZK6HLMLh/ 15 hours ago
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: I didn't note in my piece that per IMDB, Akerman's No Home Movie still lacks a US distributor. Will truly be a shame if … 1 day ago
- .@MarkHarrisNYC Reading and loving your book 'Five Came Back,' and enjoyed your piece on Akerman. Thanks for all of it. 1 day ago