I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker telling stories for businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profits. I also teach film and media for various institutions throughout NYC and Brooklyn.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- Friends. instagram.com/p/vuUkAQLMHY/ 20 hours ago
- #powercouple: kicking leaves and drinking beers. instagram.com/p/vt0OAzLMI-/ 1 day ago
- #update Liam discussion instagram.com/p/vsIZdurMGr/ 1 day ago
- I am the subject of a bathroom discussion. instagram.com/p/vr8rUbrMO3/ 1 day ago
- RT @MichaelDiBiasio: Dinner with friends. And my enemy, @liamgbillingham. #Day44 #100HappyDays instagram.com/p/vr8dy1ib6M/ 1 day ago