I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker/artist and media teacher.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- RT @lenadunham: The "don't take naked pics if you don't want them online" argument is the "she was wearing a short skirt" of the web. Ugh. 5 hours ago
- RT @FinalFenwayFict: @LiamGBillingham PS Just got back from Cape (Woods Hole area, where my fam has house made from WWII barracks!) Would l… 5 hours ago
- RT @mynette: See @sxsw Gamechanger Award winner @KellyandCal this weekend @IFCCenter! Stars the amazing @JulietteLewis! http://t.co/XRmHMrt… 5 hours ago
- RT @CharlesBivona: You're welcome, let me know what you think of the interview when you get the chance to listen. #Feedback! =) @LiamGBilli… 5 hours ago
- In case anyone was wondering about their mortality, Keanu Reeves is 50. 5 hours ago