I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker telling stories for businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profits. I also teach film and media for various institutions throughout NYC and Brooklyn.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- Getting to work on #CapeHouseMovie after seeing 1st 2 Apu's yesterday with @themarkpagan. Feeling inspired. 2 days ago
- Hey @FilmForumNYC, any chance you'll be extending Apu? 2 days ago
- thinking of all the incredible men and women I've worked with @IWASTHEREfilms today, and everyone else who needs support. Best to you. 2 days ago
- I quit #filmmaking. #Apu 3 days ago
- #TheAputrilogy. 3 days ago