I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker/artist and media teacher.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- RT @Ashley_Reynolds: It's fantastic & inspiring that a black writer/showrunner has a whole night on a major network dedicated to her work (… 51 minutes ago
- is excited for #GoneGirl because #DavidFincher is one of the few big #filmmakers left who doesn't coddle his audience. Challenges abound. 52 minutes ago
- RT @ifpfilm: RT @sundancelabs: LEAKED: Here's the link to all the dirt on the @BitTorrent Bundle. Download. Read. Share http://t.co/pLbtyq… 1 hour ago
- This seems like it may be a sneaky good time for genre films: Most Wanted Man, The Guest, Walk Among Tombstones, The Drop. All look cool. 1 hour ago
- Hanging with @pamsson last night got me thinking more about our anthology film with @A2Jason. 1 hour ago