I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker/artist and media teacher.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- At the #dayjob but thinking about #art? So's Heather Freudenthal. #RealWorldArt. liambillingham.com/2014/04/22/rea… #filmmakers #Documentary #film 2 hours ago
- RT @MichaelDiBiasio: Check out this #RealWorldArt interview by @LiamGBillingham! Not just because I get a shout out :-) That helps, tho. ht… 2 hours ago
- RT @Craia9: Read @LiamGBillingham's first #RealWorldArtist interview with Heather Freudenthal liambillingham.com/2014/04/22/rea… #indiefilm 2 hours ago
- RT @eanieves: Real World Art: Achieving a Life/Art Balance with Filmmaker Heather Freudenthal liambillingham.com/2014/04/22/rea… via @LiamGBillingham 3 hours ago
- RT @pamsson: @LiamGBillingham Hey Liam! Here is the teaser for our Web Series @Docket32357. It premieres April 28th at 730pm http://t.co/0W… 5 hours ago