I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker/artist and media teacher.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- RT @A2Jason: @LiamGBillingham Thanks For Being Supportive. Great Blog = liambillingham.com/category/somew… Great Works = liambillingham.com & Great… 5 hours ago
- RT @stopbeingfamous: Right on "@firescotch: Huh, @gofundme's homepage is updated. I guess the Darren Wilson donation is cool now. http://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @TheBlackBoard: “A lot of movie scripts aren’t written to be acted, they’re written to be green lit—and there’s a difference." – Laura L… 5 hours ago
- A little kid just sat down next to my girlfriend on Amtrak: "he's about to eat KFC…Let's never have kids." 5 hours ago
- RT @A2Jason: #FFF (FollowFilmFriday) @LiamGBillingham @MichaelDiBiasio @RebeccaDeO @DirectedbyWomen @OLearysReelLife @CWSPodcast @screencra… 6 hours ago