I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker/artist and media teacher.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- RT @Trigonis: Nice! MT @LiamGBillingham @MichaelDiBiasio @roving_artist @Trigonis ...I wonder if it's all that movement outside inspiring m… 4 hours ago
- I interviewed #documentary #filmmaker and @SundanceTV promo planner Heather Freudenthal about making #RealWorldArt. liambillingham.com/category/somew… 5 hours ago
- RT @unclesean: @LiamGBillingham nicely done. Interesting. 5 hours ago
- Awwww. RT @Elle_Lo: LOVE it. READ it. MT @LiamGBillingham interview with my doc pal Heather Freudenthal! #filmcurious liambillingham.com/2014/04/22/rea… 5 hours ago
- RT @Elle_Lo: @LiamGBillingham @socialslumber13 this is actually pretty awesome Liam! Thanks for sharing! I love hearing about fellow filmma… 5 hours ago