I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker/artist and media teacher.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- .@MichaelDiBiasio, teaching a class on #VideoBlog today. Wanna come be a guest lecturer? #VideoblogsFilm seedandspark.com/studio/videobl… 28 minutes ago
- RT @AmosPosner: I want to make a Boyhood-style movie about Telemachus. Father Odysseus comes and goes. Mother Penelope has overbearing suit… 1 hour ago
- RT @MichaelDiBiasio: Contribute to #VideoblogsFilm on @seedandspark and get your own Four Legged Videoblog! bit.ly/WKaSFa http://t… 4 hours ago
- RT @RooftopFilms: Brooklyn, are you ready for WHEN HARRY MET SALLY? Feel the love tonight at Coney Island. It's FREE so buy 3 hotdogs. http… 4 hours ago
- Contribute to a more widespread dialogue on #MentalHealth. Support #VideoblogsFilm on @seedandspark. Please RT! bit.ly/1pvk1ct 4 hours ago