I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker/artist and media teacher.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- Look what I found at #home. Think I'll bring back to #nyc. @TheNicoleWitte @SameOldShawn @SaulWilliams http://t.co/Uv8cgPa91Q 1 day ago
- RT @A2Jason: #FFF (Follow #Film Friday) @seedandspark @DearWhitePeople @KellyandCal @MichaelDiBiasio @LiamGBillingham @pamsson @MissEljon @… 1 day ago
- As usual, my pal @TheNicoleWitte was instrumental in my #blog on #writing. She's my favorite writer. liambillingham.com/2014/08/29/und… 1 day ago
- RT @BluestckngFilm: @LiamGBillingham Sharing what we learn about process is a wonderful generosity. Nice! Have a great weekend #screenwriti… 1 day ago
- Taking the weekend off from all social media thanks to @conchocolate. Have a great #weekend all! 1 day ago