I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker/artist and media teacher.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- RT @emilybest: So excited to finally meet @marty_lang @unclesean @ThrowingFruit and see @Craia9 @LiamGBillingham and more at workshop last … 8 hours ago
- #filmmaking #preproduction meeting with @HarmonyStempel on #secretproject. My god, I love postitnotes. #filmCurious http://t.co/x5XJQ7H9cZ 11 hours ago
- #FilmCurious? @prewarcinema and @filmwaxradio podcasting! Excited to listen and see ACTRESS at @FilmLinc #artofreal. bit.ly/1hUBtrd 11 hours ago
- Any #filmmaking meeting that has me dashing around and putting post-it notes on the wall is a good meeting. #filmcurious #preproduction. 11 hours ago
- RT @MichaelDiBiasio: #FF @BluestckngFilm @BenUmstead @LiamGBillingham @Cat_Tassini For providing this sick puppy with sick @Criterion recom… 15 hours ago