I'm a Brooklyn filmmaker/artist and media teacher.
I recently finished my film Future Perfect, and am hard at work on my first feature, The Cape House.
I also directed the award-winning shows Human Fruit Bowl and Carroll Gardens Aborning.
I write about my escapades on my blog, 'Somewhat Suspect.'
- Wonderful two hour Q and A with @JoshuaOppenheim of theactofkilling. #filmcurious instagram.com/p/lWUGEgLMOV/ 1 day ago
- #Brooklyn instagram.com/p/lVDbivrMDK/ 2 days ago
- Uma Thurman's scene is an instant classic. #Nymphomaniac 2 days ago
- Apologies if you haven't heard from me in a while. My new residencies and illness keep me in bed, watching Hannibal, which is great/gross. 2 days ago
- #brooklyn instagram.com/p/lOApIerMFN/ 4 days ago